Table of Contents
OpenDict + Mac OS X
My third stable release of OpenDict's port for Mac OS X.
Shameless plug: I've also done a commercial dictionary called Anglonas for Mac OS X. Yes, it does cost some money, but you might want to check it out too!
The version of OpenDict that's being used is OpenDict 0.6.2c. Download it from:
Alternatively, you can download https://stuff.pypt.lt/opendict_macosx/opendict-0.6.2c.dmg which does not include LED's dictionaries (12.8 MB)
How to install
- Download the installer image (see above)
- Open the image
- Drag the yellow OpenDict icon into your Applications folder
- That's it! Should work by now.
- 1000+ downloads so far!
- 0.6.2c - upgraded to 0.6.3 (or maybe still 0.6.2?), smaller image (uh oh, I found the Compress function…), new copyright notices
- 0.6.2b - recreated package with py2app, correct versions of Python/wxPython included, LED dictionaries as well, Preferences menu works again, everything's just perfect!
- 0.6.2 - first release
# OpenDict # Copyright (c) 2003-2006 Martynas Jocius <email@example.com> # Copyright (c) 2007 IDILES SYSTEMS, UAB <firstname.lastname@example.org> # # This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify # it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by # the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or # (at your opinion) any later version. # # This program is distributed in the hope that will be useful, # but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of # MECHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the # GNU General Public License for more detals. # # You shoud have received a copy of the GNU General Public License # along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software # Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA # 02111-1307 USA
PyXML (bundled with the package)
Taken from files.akl.lt, you'll see a license when you choose one of them.
If something doesn't work properly and/or you have any other comments/suggestions, drop me a note!
- name: Linas Valiukas
- email: email@example.com